Capability Insights Principal Consultant is Brenda Kerton.
Brenda has over 25 years of leadership, business and information technology experience. Her strengths are strategic analysis, change leadership and aligning business with IT. Her passion is the creation of business solutions that respect the people and the work and truly achieve the benefit opportunities.
Her experience covers a range of areas:
- Leadership - strategies and plans, goal setting, managing, directing, coaching
- Communications - public speaking, written research, facilitation, internal communications
- Management of Change - training, coaching, planning
- Building Individual and Team Capability - employee assessment and performance management, professional development planning, coaching and mentoring, training and training development
- Process Analysis and Reengineering - current and target state analysis, redesign plans, process improvement
- Project Management - product implementation projects, business process change projects, IT application projects
- Consulting - from large multi-month engagements to small half-day assignments to ongoing phone coaching and support
For a full CV see: Brenda Kerton Full CV.pdf.
Capability Insights has a network of accomplished professionals that work with us on occasion. They each share the same passion for quality and the commitment to your success.