Who Capability Insights works with
Mostly smaller to mid-sized clients
Also large clients that wish they had some of the nimbleness of the mid-sized back again
C-level execs, operational leaders
Leaders that know they need help and want to see their organizations improve
Common client situations
- Competitive pressure with a need to rethink services, products and processes
- Growth and hiring - processes that are ad-hoc or locked in someone`s head just don`t work anymore
- New leaders or the desire to grow leaders and there is limited internal support for them in their new role
- IT projects that are consistently late or don`t deliver what was expected
- Poor communication between IT and the business
- Projects and process changes that seem to be going off the rails
- Limited experience with managing change initiatives
- Small call center - This call center was making changes to its sales and call processes. Provided a management of change workshop and templates to the management group.
- Small software development business - Did an assessment of their QA people, process and technology. Provided a roadmap for improvement. Helped them develop a job ad and interview guide for software testing resources.
- Large financial services organization - Led an internal team in the process to create a business and IT 3-5 year roadmap for improved sales automation. This engagement included over 35 interviews, reviews with senior management, the creation of the roadmap and laying out the process and skills conditions needed for successful implementation of the roadmap.